• Show
Clear All

• SDhunter
    replied
    Welcome

Leave a comment:

• Pointblank
    replied
    Terry, I do hear from Mike off and on as he was from my area prior to his move back to Iowa. He's doing well and still kicking thing out from time to time.

Leave a comment:

• Tdog
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks old friend. I've calmed down quite a bit in my later years! Ever hear from Mike K from I - O - Way? I've lost touch with him since Arrowhead Talk didn't take off so well. You still casting points?

• Pointblank
    replied
    Welcome to another site Terry. I've always enjoyed reading your posts from whatever site you are on!!

Leave a comment:

• JoshinMO
    replied
    Yeah I remember You a bit from Arrowheadology and I remember The original prehistoric Relic Owners Forum of Sam's. Tom C still posts from time to time Here. I thi k Theres a couple more "Oldies" Here also!

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    replied
    I don't know about that.... I love some bluegrass and some banjo playing...,I haven't delved into learning the banjo, but would love too......it's an awesome sounding instrument

Leave a comment:

• Tdog
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Benji. Glad to hear it. I've heard it said that us bluegrass banjo pickers don't think like everyone else!!!

• Benji
    replied
    Welcome to the forum t dog.....I play a little guitar as well....

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    commented on 's reply
    I was on there but not too much. Too bad that site was lost. There was a lot of great information in ology.

• Tdog
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you.

• UpNorth
    replied
    Hope alls well, and great to have you with us T~Dog…👍

Leave a comment:

• Tdog
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. glad to be here.

• Tdog
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Hoss. I'll behave here! I believe I remember you from Arrowheadformus or Arrowheadology if you used Hoss as your userid then.

• Tdog
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for your candor. My finds aren't gonna dazzle anyone with glamor but the sheer number is another thing in itself. Study pieces! I don't think I have even one that is not damaged in some way. LOL! Again, thanks.
    Last edited by Tdog; 02-23-2023, 08:25 PM.

• Hoss
    replied
    Welcome to the site Tdog . Good to have you with us.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X