Turpentine collector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turpentine collector

So we have this 100 years old cabin in N Fl on 8 acres . Dog hunting grounds my husband did since he was a kid . BTW this has been passed down and the family has used this forever . Some day we will make it livable one project at a time here .
    Went to go visit some friends and open it up . I brought a few things back . One of our friends sons was a picker and he was going crazy . He had some great knowledge and I let him take boxes of gadgets from the 1930’s . He was telling me about this Turpetine collector that was from the 1920’s Boom took that out of his hand for the Georgia cabin . Trying to keep the memories going for Wayne . Wanted to share ... I looked it up on Treasure net and this is a rare one with pine tar at the bottom was common , yep it did have that .
    it won’t take pics will try separate.

This is all that came through had the measuring tape out and all . Back the whole bit .

Comment

Comment

The Tar cup is neat, but the spoon and fork is really neat also, Thanks for sharing.
        South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Nice Americana primitives, Tam.
          Child of the tides

Comment

Awesome piece!
            Professor Shellman
            Tampa Bay

Comment

That is an awesome antique
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

That is very nice !!!!
                As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                NW Arkansas

Comment

Found this it’s from 1910 . Looked up some very interesting reads on this .

Comment

Way cool find.
                    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
                    X