Taiwan repro and export beer bottle ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taiwan repro and export beer bottle ID

Yesterday was a dark day for my bottle collecting history. Normally very careful, I threw caution out the window and bought this Taiwan repro at an antique shop. I read somewhere that presidential flasks are worth some money. I usually collect soda pop, medicine and beer bottles, so I have zero experience in flasks. Well, it turned out to be a 1970's Wheaton flask. Oh, well. Or so I thought. When I got home, I took of the price sticker on the bottom. What greeted me as a "Made in Taiwan" mark. All I can say is, I am glad it was only $2. On another note, I also found this export beer bottle, circa 1888-1899. It has a E.H.E. Co. mark on the the side. The company lasted from 1880 something to 1904. I do not know what brand of beer it is though. Can anybody tell me by looking at the logo? Any info will be appreciated.

(Yes, I am under 21 and holding a beer bottle. I don't drink.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0939.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	312983 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0940.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	312984 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0941.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	312985 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0945.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	312986
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Kentucky , I actually found some old 1900 cast iron pieces .
    I was all proud of them till I flipped over the base and it said made in Taiwan . Well I started to google this and found out there were may iron pieces out of the US .back then .
    I also remember at least 60 years ago anything made in Japan was highly prized . Toys were big .
    Last edited by Tam; 12-21-2019, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X