Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All kind's of Stuff, including Arrowheads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All kind's of Stuff, including Arrowheads!

Yay, Jay sent Me a Package with some really cool Thing's! A couple He made,Wooden Fish Hook,Soapstone,Odd's and End's and Garbage Pail Kid's from The 80's! Those are some really neat Point's You made and The Fish Hook, is that off of a Thorn or is It a "whole carving"? Neat either way. Soapstone reminded Me of Shawshank and really nice to have The Artifact's and Card's. Thanks Jay!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2598.jpg Views:	1 Size:	127.1 KB ID:	330774 Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2599.jpg Views:	1 Size:	110.0 KB ID:	330775 Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2600.jpg Views:	1 Size:	92.5 KB ID:	330776 Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2601.jpg Views:	1 Size:	111.2 KB ID:	330777 I looked up Yew Tree Thorn but don't see any.
    Last edited by JoshinMO; 11-06-2018, 02:52 PM. Reason: fix
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Yep! Jay's a pal! He just sent me a package. I was going to make a topic soon. Right now I am working on sending him a thank you package. It's very nice how this forum has opened up new friendships and trade routes. Just imaging the trades and artifacts if the Native Americans had the internet!

Nice quartz points too!
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Right on bud your welcome. No it’s not a thorn it’s a crook of a branch off a Yew that I carved down. I wasn’t sure if you had any steatite so I figured I’d send some pieces so you could at least check the material out yourself. And some local materials so you could see the type of materials we’re finding up over here. I’m glad you like them.
      call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

• JoshinMO
        JoshinMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Feel's like Soap. Thanks Jay

Hey Josh, Thanks for sharing pictures of the gifted items. Very cool.
      Hey Jay, That's some really cool stuff. The stones that was in the hands of the ancient people are special and the items that were made by the hands of a friend are very special too.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

That is awesome
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Very nice to see
          South Dakota

Comment

Working...
          X