ID:	396170 Click image for larger version

Name:	390FBD81-8721-4315-9B29-B86784E8A149.jpeg
Views:	189
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	396169 Click image for larger version

Name:	935594DC-5CF1-4075-BEB6-AD3605711892.jpeg
Views:	280
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	396168 Wasn’t real sure where to post these. I went to a show last Saturday and saw these custom made cases. Price wasn’t bad at all so I bought the smaller arrowhead shaped one first then decided maybe I could fill another and bought the bigger one to and while I was in the buying mood I went ahead and bought the standard wood one as well. Now I just have to go out and find some killers to go in them. Really liking the arrowhead shaped ones. I’ve known the seller for a few years and never knew he makes them. Only came with the black background so far. You guys like?
    NW Georgia,

Hey Glenn, The corner notched point frames are very nice. I have about 50 of the 12 X 18 oak frames.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Hey Glenn, I really like the arrowhead frames. I've never thought about a black background but I bet quartz points would look nice against the black. Now fill them up!
      South Carolina

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Quartz would look good but I can add another color to the background like red just need to get the material and trim it down

The Corner Notch frame is cool, it'll take a bit of an artistic eye to get it to balance out if you put too many points in it.

On the rectangular oak frames, one thing I have noticed over the years of acquiring them (buying empty frames, getting frames when I've purchased framed points, etc.) is that you should try to stay consistent on the same color/stain of the wood. If you can stay consistent on the same dealer, that's even better.
      Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Real cool glenn
        SW Connecticut

Comment

The arrowhead frame is awesome! Can’t wait to see it full!
          SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Love em'! Perhaps I have few enough arrowheads to fill a small arrowhead case. I could also use a mini case for my button.

I'd like some custom cases, but I can't even afford a Riker case now. I'm saving up for a brand new metal detector, and I'm almost there.
            "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

I’ve got a few of the light oak frames.. I really haven’t been able to display for a long time.. They are excellent!
              Lubbock County Tx

Comment

The arrowhead shaped ones are made very well I should of gotten a side view of them they are solid and should be in a stand but the seller said I could get a mount for the wall if I wanted to. The stands he didn’t have extra but said he could make me some. Maybe next show if I can’t find any but pretty sure I’ve seen some that will work at Hobby Lobby. Glad you like them might add some of my favorite points to them. The Riker frames are a good starter frame but they don’t last very long if you open them a lot
                NW Georgia,

Comment

• Kentucky point
                  Kentucky point commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I open mine every day.

Nice frames brother!

Comment

Beautiful frames! Those arrowhead ones are nice, I like that black background too. Show us when you get em filled!
                  Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
                    SurfaceHunter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If I don’t go to the creek I might add some of my favorite finds to them. Right now I have a sick little dog. Already had one pass away this year I’m hoping not another. She is 10 years old other was 12
                Working...
                X