Figure your cost then x3 would be a good start

Leave a comment:

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    Really good looking wood on that case

Leave a comment:

• Josie
    replied
    That's a beautiful case! I'd pay at least $200 maybe more.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Trav
    replied
    $200 easy. Craftsmanship and an eye for small details are a hard commodity to come by these days. You sir check all the marks in each category. Beautiful work.
    Last edited by Uncle Trav; 04-05-2021, 11:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hal Gorges
    replied
    Looks like it’s bomb proof...It’s beautiful, ...

Leave a comment:

• smbore
    replied
    thats a Beautiful case.150.00 easily.

Leave a comment:

• Kickin' Rocks
    commented on 's reply
    Lol thanks north! For the feedback and kind words...

• UpNorth
    replied
    Beautiful looking case... 150-200 bucks, easy.
    I’ll take 3 of them....
    hmmmm.. let’s see, you made about a buck an hour...👍

Leave a comment:

• Kickin' Rocks
    started a topic New display case

New display case

Hey everyone! So I made a new case for myself and used it today to bring a couple points to an arrowhead show here in Texas. More than a few folks asked about it, and that always leads to requests. I haven't done this yet for a few reasons....but mainly I've found with most hand made things, people don't know how much time and work goes into these to make them different than what's available. And since almost everyone here owns at least one, I would like to know if yall don't mind, how much you would expect to pay for a case like this. Its about 12×10 exterior dimensions (It was built to house a specific artifact) and just over 3 inches thick. Thank you for your time and any feedback you'd be willing to give. Don't be shy!

*I feel like I should add that the glass and 3/4 inch plywood backing are built in, and I use exactly zero nails in these (no holes). Also admins, this is not a sales post and I will not be selling these here, if at all. Just trying to see what everyone thinks. Please delete if this violates any rules!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kickin' Rocks; 04-03-2021, 05:57 PM.
Working...
X