No announcement yet.

Back with relix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love that cobalt glass. You found some sweet ones but they were earned with the shovel. Thanks for sharing pics.
    Headwaters of the Little Miami, Ohio

Comment

Well you earned them. Congratulations
      South Dakota

Comment

thanks for sharing , looks like you put a lot of work in that, super good shape, old glass I find usually is very oxidized
        2ET703 South Central Texas

Comment

• Kentucky point
          Kentucky point commented
          Editing a comment
          Some came out in mint condition. The soil was good until I got onto the bottom. Then the glass clouded up a bit, but not severely.

Wow! Triple Pump!!
        Professor Shellman
        Tampa Bay

Comment

Good on you kp...I live the insulators
          SW Connecticut

Comment

Very nice finds👍🏻
            Georgia

Comment

Just wonderful Ethan, the coin is a enigma. So, your going to be quiet about the girl ? A gentleman !
              Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Kentucky point
                Kentucky point commented
                Editing a comment
                Out of respect, yes. She's had a rough go of it.

Excellent finds and presentation KP, thanks for the show 👍
              🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Wow.....congrats on the finds kp....lot nice stuff there....i saw an insulator the other day stuck in the mud....didnt think twice abt it.....now you got me thinking i shouldve dig it out....didnt know that those have any value to them
                Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

I just found this post! Something’s musta happened to me; think turning into a Pointhead—, prob’ ly coz never find any. But, this post reminded me that yes, there are other passions! I love finding all my non-point tools, and truth be told, I just like digging! Think maybe you do, too, but no thinking needed to see you love the old glass because you know so very much about them! When you find a bottle, do you have idea immediately about what you’ve found?

I got this beauty from FldWlkr (top is mine, only about 40 yrs old!). Nozema face cream/ink bottle? …there were coupla opinions by very smart folk….
                  ​​ ​​
                  My Mom born about time “your” house torn down, so she had next generation Creepy Doll. The fact that can open/close glass eyes does not diminish disconcerting effect…… lil’ kids scared of it!

Click image for larger version  Name:	87A74E36-89E3-4302-A52D-E4D68827C562.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	71.9 KB ID:	571629
                  And one final note KP: new friend maybe distressed, but also very, very smart…..after all, she’s got Ethan Autodidact Polymath to lean on! ( …..Good job, new friend!)
                  Last edited by Kentucky point; 07-22-2021, 07:30 AM.
                  Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Working...
                  X