Remember these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember these

I used to use this a a child . Nice glass eye cup you put up against your eye to wash out anything .
    I have been wanting one of these after many days in the garden and suffering eyeball mishaps .
    After my little helper had a evening of discomfort I headed to the drugstore . Boy you would not believe how hard it is to find these in modern times . My pharmacist said they sell out fast . Ok there is Amazon but really ?
    On my last trip I found this little cobalt glass beauty in an antique shop .
    Praise the lord for small favors . I cannot wait to see my pharmacist face when I show hers this .

I myself went on the same journey..I now have several..One in each room and the car but they will never replace my grandmother’s beautiful blue one 👌🇺🇸
    Floridaboy.

Comment

• Tam
      Tam commented
      Editing a comment
      Wayne actually has a numbing agent from Germany . Makes it so you can sleep if you get metal in your eyes . Safety glasses yes but particles in hair and clothes can end up there !!

• Fla.Hillbilly
      Fla.Hillbilly commented
      Editing a comment
      "numbing agent from Germany" what and where can it be found?

I’ll PM you when I find out from him . I’ll take a pic of the bottle too .

Comment

I posted this because I like Americana .. I believe this one is from the 40’s ..Wyeth is a very early Co .

Comment

See if it's blue Vaseline glass by putting under blacklight or a UV flashlight. The Uranium glass mixed in will still glow green.
        Wisconsin

Comment

Ok Ill see if we have a UV F L

Comment

Working...
          X