My year end review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My year end review.

2014 was an awesome year for many of us myself included.
    I know most of you are tired of seeing my posts but bear with me for this one please.
    How do I start? Well as always junk first.
    I have not posted pics of all of the pull tabs I have found when i post my trash shots.
    I have been saving them to give to a charity and will probably drop them off in Vancouver when I pass through next time.

For those of you who are convinced that you can't find Canadian clad with a Minelab I say  :rolf:

My last deposit for the year.
    And this will bring my clad total to $1160.00 and if you add the $304 I got for my brass that's a lot of gas money.

Many of us make mundane finds all of the time but when they accumulate they become a collection.
    This years lighters.

Semi decent pocket knifes.

Crappy busted up pocket watches.

I love shinny stuff.

Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

And my silver and silver plated spoon collection is growing. Don't ask why it just is. :crazy:

So many things I just don't have room for just end up on top of my desk. Sorry about the poor pics I could not get the lighting right.

I guess this fits in with my junk. It's the pile of coins and tokens I will be spreading over the beach this spring for my second fun hunt.
    This time I will be tossing out a bunch of crusty LCs and each person who finds an LC wins a silver dime.

My older dog tags, better keys, sash buckles and sundry brass items.

My LCs and other interesting coins and tokens.

My militaria from this year. The Canada shoulder badge at the bottom was given to me.

Bruce

Comment

The few gold pieces and some other stuff I found this year.

My silver jewelry from this year. For those who like to know there are 89 pieces there.

And my 149 silver coins.

Bruce

Comment

That's one heck of a year Bruce!  Im glad you shared it with us!
        Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

wow thats what i call one heck of a year
          that cigar shaped lighter is cool, and i have an SOG knife just like that one
          bought mine,didnt find it 

Comment

Wow that's incredible thanks for showing us..Do u hunt everyday?
            My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!.... They didn\'t make us free we were born free, as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free!

Comment

Did the wife buy you a shed for x-mas? Your going to need one. Great finds and I can see how your little hobby would be addictive.

Comment

Hey Bruce, That is a great 2014 collection. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I think you should audition for that TV show with two diggers.
                Michigan Yooper
                If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Josh thank you I am happy to share with everyone here on Arrowhead.
                  Tim I had no idea what the cigar shaped one was when I first pulled it out f the ground.
                  I kept looking for what set off the detector thinking the cigar was real. :rolf:
                  Ron I pretty much hunt 6 1/2 days a week. I usually take 1 day off a month to catch up on things around the house.
                  Rob I built my own shed. :rolf:  And addictive is an understatement. :woohoo:
                  Bruce

Comment

I, for one, have not grown tired of your posts! That is an amazing array of items you have found. With all the lost/found watches, "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?"
                    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

That is just way cool!  This year should be amazing too!
                      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Bruce, that is awesome and I look forward to every post you make. I keep hoping you find a buried box of gold and jewels as a reward for your diligence and the service you provide by removing all of the trash that you pick up.
                        \"Of all the things I\'ve lost, I miss my mind the most.\"

Comment

Your professed love for "shiny stuff" reminds me of a Magpie! Maybe time to change your avatar?
                          Child of the tides

Comment

Originally posted by Havenhunter View Post
                            Your professed love for "shiny stuff" reminds me of a Magpie! Maybe time to change your avatar?
                            Would this do? Click image for larger version

Name:	CHAN 3097.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	186287
                            Bruce

Comment

That's amazing, me and grandson went out today and found some clad and some new copper plated pennys that were almost dissolved. It was fun until the mosquitoes run us out of our last place.
                              South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• 2ndoldman
                                2ndoldman commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Make sure that if you find anything you post it up. I would like to see it.
                                I am lucky here on the island. Even in the summer time I only get 5-6 mosquito bites for the entire year.
                            Working...
                            X