A few nice surprises today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few nice surprises today.

At the first location I was at today I had an audience (another one :lol: ) that stuck around and wanted to talk about his adventure with a rented MD.
    His wife had lost a silver ring and he had rented a detector to try and find it with no luck, but his 10 year old daughter gave it a try and found the ring.
    While he was talking I get detecting and pulled this nice iron skeleton key. PS this was an iron signal with attitude. The sound waffled or sort of fluttered indicating to me that it had detail and was not just a lump of iron.

Now this guy was impressed but when this one popped out next he got excited.

It was at this time that he mentioned that he was doing a complete reno at the house across the street and that it was built in the 1800s. He said I could come over and detect the yard if I wanted to but I declined saying I needed the owners permission to which he said he would get that for me. :woohoo:
    Off to work he went and my next target was another of those dig everything type of things. I dug a pull tab fully knowing that it was a tab and then out of habit rescanned the hole and got a sweet hit 3" lower and out popped this. The signal had been completely over run by the near surface pull tab.

My last keeper at this site was

And with no trees to hide behind I left as mother was calling. :rolf:
    Once my eye teeth stopped floating and I could see straight again this was the next keeper.

The find that followed is unusual in that the leather is still in good shape. I pulled this from 5"down.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

The stitching is gone which may have led to it's loss.

My last keeper was another surprise. At least to me. :smile:

For those of you who are dirty minded here are some field shots.

Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Awesome Finds, especially the key and half dollar.
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Working...
      X