My ears hurt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ears hurt.

Sunday I headed out to a spot that I knew would be riddled with trash.
    And I had full intentions of starting slow and clearing it out so that I could start to find what I hope is hidden below.
    But I honestly was not prepared for the number of penny signals. :crazy: :sick: :crazy:
    At one point I walked 50 paces and had a minimum of 3 penny signals for every swing of the coil.
    After the first 50-60 pennies in record time I said enough is enough and changed my whole approach to this site for this hunt.
    I went from clean up and relic hunt to a good old fashioned clad hunt. Now this has it's challenges when you are using the CTX but it is possible.
    First up a really small amount of recyclables today considering how many targets I did recover.

And the other 60 or so pennies actually came from about 6" as I kept hoping.

All the while I was listening for those tiny squeakers that just may be good.

I think that they need to have a brass shackle if they want to be really rustproof.

This one is to far gone from the fertilizer to be any good except for next years fun hunt.

As is this one.

But I didn't go home completely empty handed.

Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Bruce, all I can say is wow!
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Have you tallied up the dollar amount in coin you have found? The folks around there must have all had holes in their pockets!
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

gregszybala wrote:

Have you tallied up the dollar amount in coin you have found? The folks around there must have all had holes in their pockets!
        Watch for my post later tonight Greg
        Bruce
        In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Working...
        X