One a day just like vitamins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One a day just like vitamins.

I am a procrastinator. I was supposed to start tax returns today but just like any kid on a sunny day
    I could not bring myself to sit at a desk all day.
    So guess what I did??????????? Dirt fishing.

Hit the beach first before the crowds of teenage wannabes And although I did not find anything special
    I was outside and enjoying the sun.

Now I can't say that I didn't find anything because this little plate popped into the scoop.
    I think it's for a scale model motor boat. :dunno:

Still not satisfied I hit a park on the way home and found some clad.

An old mother of pearl button (most of it anyway). :rolf:

And before I quit I had a strange squeaky foil signal at 4".
    Dug down and pulled a chunk of foil at 3", checked the hole with the pinpointer and nothing so replaced the plug then rescanned.
    Nice sweet signal much lower so opened it back up and 4" more and this is the 2 together.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

A couple of dents from the stony ground but very crisp condition I think.

And if I can only find one a day I will take them if they are all like this.

Bruce

Comment

:rolf:  :rolf:  :rolf: Bruce your killing me! :rolf:  :rolf:  I cant keep up with your finds. Wow I guess this was very TAXING for you!
      Thanks for sharing!
      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

One day soon I will have to sit down and do those taxes Chase

. But dog gone it it's not raining.

Bruce

Comment

The plaque might be from one of these, Bruce:

[The “Wee Mariner” at Cordova Bay, BC - Picture from Bryan Henry in “Coast -and- Kayak” magazine]
          It’s a kid’s “kayak” sold in the 1950’s under the name the “Wee Mariner” in your area. Eight feet by two feet of marine ply with a stable flat bottom and a jaunty little sail for when there was any wind (it also says “Wee Mariner” on the sail).
          I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Thank you Roger your suggestion makes much more sense for my area than a scale model motor boat. 

My search for the "Wee Mariner" only turned up posts about them not liking to be transported on their sides due to fuel leakages.
            Bruce

Comment

Working...
            X