Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still on that diet. But this is for you Greg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still on that diet. But this is for you Greg.

I usually only post clad shots when I have had a good day but just to show that Clad does add up and that you can hunt clad with the CTX

Greg and everyone else up here in Canada we have the advantage of our $1 and $@ dollars coins which do add up fast. :woohoo:
    This is my first bank deposit for the year. So for anyone who thinks I find a ton of silver, it comes with a price. That's 3200 penny signals already this year searching for silver. :crazy:

Speaking of which and getting back to the title.
    One a day keeps the smile in play. :smile:

Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Well that's not too bad! And just to date for this year! I knew you weren't getting rich detecting, but at least it appears to pay for itself. Pretty cool some of the things you pull out of the ground as well as the dates on some of the coins!
    Now if I could just get broken rocks found in a field to at least pay for my gas........
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I hear you loud and clear on the gas money Greg.
      On almost all of my hunts I have caught myself saying that "OK gas is paid for now down to business".
      Being on a fixed income, having a hobby that pays for itself is a definite plus.
      And I still get to keep all of the goodies too. :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Working...
      X