And how did I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And how did I do?

Well I certainly didn't hunt for the coins that had been tossed into the sand. Although I did help some who were having difficulties finding stuff.
    While the hunt was hot and heavy the outer reaches called and I actually found more pull tabs way out there at the waters edge than anyone else did working in close to shore.

And it looks like the compass did not keep this driver from getting lost in the sand.

The surprise of the day for me was this silver ring. It was down 16" or so and has been there for a while.

After some reverse electrolysis and tumbling there are no markings inside and a very odd design outside.

Today was fun and tomorrow, well who knows
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Nice ring thanks for sharing
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

The ring looks great.....older than when marks were required but most likely made by just somebody like me or you
      I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

You are probably right Jeffery. Most likely made by someone using a wax casting method for someone special.
        I like those one of a kind unique finds. :woohoo:
        Bruce

Comment

Looks like you found another one of my old beer drinkin" spots Bruce. Maybe a dumb question but how did things get lost way out there?
          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

The shotgun shell heads are likely from someone duck or goose hunting and the personal items are lost by those walking in the sand. The pull tabs are likely from someone who set up a beach chair and just sat back to enjoy the day. :dunno:
            Bruce

Comment

Working...
            X