First 5min out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 5min out.

I have my Indian artifacts on display at the local historical society. The other day while checking on my artifacts i asked the historian if i could run my detector in the yard of the museum. Its only about 100' x100' area of grass and my 2nd hit i dug this 1900 1/2 dollar up.. What a funny place to find this coin..
    My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!.... They didn\'t make us free we were born free, as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free!

Great find, Ron! Looks to be in nice condition.
    Rhode Island

Comment

sweet find
      i agree, looks to be in great condition

Comment

Way to go Ron: Nice find. Hey and an interesting story to go with it.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

That is awesome congratulations
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Considering for today's inflation: a dollar in 1900 would have been worth $28.57
            It would of hurt more to lose it. Nice looking coin!

If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

That's frickin awesome Ron. WTG just goes to show that it never hurts to ask.
              Bruce
              In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Great story. Awesome coin.

Comment

Ill try and get back there today the ground was so hard my little hand shovel broke after about 15min so i still have about have the area to check..
                  My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!.... They didn\'t make us free we were born free, as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free!

Comment

WOW! That's one of the nicest I've seen... usually the Barber coinage is rubbed flat. That one has some really good detail. Sweet!!

Comment

Working...
                    X