• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandson and me

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_4058.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	163.3 KB
ID:	186643 It was unusually warm for this time of the year, 12 days before Christmas. Me and grandson went out detecting after I picked him up from school.
    These are some of my finds the photo of the coins was corrupt according to the computer. I found 7 pennies, 1 dime and one nickle and 3 quarters. I had a couple more hits I was looking for in the sand but the mosquitos were so bad I left them. Did not get a photo of grandsons finds before letting him out at his house. Also found normal junk and heart pendant and ring, just fair junk ring aluminum.
    Attached Files
    South East Ga. Twin City

Name:	100_4060.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	186646 Penny that was dissolved by soil new style.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Name:	100_4061.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	186648 The coins I found hope all photos show up. Everything was acting wacky trying to post photos
      Attached Files
      South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Hey Johnny, Sounds like a fun activity with the Grandson.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

That is cool Johnny. Hate that the mosquito's ran y'all off.
          \"Of all the things I\'ve lost, I miss my mind the most.\"

Comment

Sorry about the skeets. We're down on NC's Outer Banks & the skeets are out too. We're enjoying 70 degree weather, eating lunch out on the porch, & a cicada just started up in a live oak tree!
            Child of the tides

Comment

Johny thank you for posting up your finds. Click image for larger version

Name:	a7.gif
Views:	44
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	186688 Those zinc pennies are a pain in the tuckus on both sides of the boarder.
              Bruce
              In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Looks like a great day..... priceless with your grandson. Thanks for sharing!
                Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Looks like you guys scored a nice haul. Did you have to resize the pictures or did they just go after a second try?
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• willjo
                    willjo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The last photo with coins, I took the photo again and went through complete process again to get it to work.

It is an intermittent trouble. Others have reported the same thing. for some odd reason the forum reject the upload.
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                  X