Third update post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third update post.

Teresa and her husband Ben left early Thursday morning and it was Daniel's last day.
    As happens so often you find the best item on the last day of your hunt.
    Daniel made the find of the day with his Chauffeurs tag. Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	200830
    Ralph managed to find a date-able Buffalo Nickle. 1936. Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	200831
    I didn't do so hot on Thursday.
    The ring was actually from Wednesday and looked good until it started to float away in the breeze.
    It is just aluminum. Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	200832 These were the best that I got my coil over on Thursday. Click image for larger version

Name:	4.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	200833 These are also from Wednesday.
    Micheal had originally thought that he had found a bunch of pocket watch parts. Click image for larger version

Name:	5.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	200834 Until I grabbed them and tossed them in the tumbler over night.
    This is what the center item looks like now. Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	200835 Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	200836 Micheal was the runner up for the day as he found some cool items. Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	200837
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	200842 And the coolest item is actually pretty mundane if you think about it.
    This doesn't look like much. And most of us would have tossed it right away.But when he looked closely at the bottom he notice the points.
    This is an opener and sealer for Carnation Condensed Milk. Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Size:	214.8 KB
ID:	200843
    Push down on the lid and it punctures two holes and once you are done measuring out what you need put it back on top of the can and it seals the holes until you need it next time. Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Size:	217.5 KB
ID:	200844 The feeling of abandonment due to the retreating two members of the Ancient Order of Froth Blowers has been lessened by the addition of Eric and Marty. So the saga will continue and hopefully more goodies are found.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

"The feeling of abandonment due to the retreating two members of the Ancient Order of Froth Blowers has been lessened by the addition of Eric and Marty. So the saga will continue and hopefully more goodies are found." LOL You are too funny Bruce! Those are some great finds
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• 2ndoldman
        2ndoldman commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Matt. I try to make my posts entertaining to read.

As always Bruce you bring it to the table.
      Oh and I am looking for milk money Carnation was the best
      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

• 2ndoldman
        2ndoldman commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahaha. There is very little milk money floating around in these ghost towns.
    Working...
    X