two yards two wrist watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two yards two wrist watches

yesterday i went behind this one old rotten house around where the cloth line was and started finding pennies and other odd and end things and over next to the edge of the yard hit a good strong signal. i dug a wrist watch about 2 inches deep, its not a very old watch maybe from the early 80's. the man across the road from where i was hunting wanted to know what i had found then i asked if i could hunt around in his yard. about 20 minutes into the hunt i hit another good quarter tone and it turned up a watch also. he said it was his and he had lost it out of his pocket sometime in the 70's while cutting grass. i will try and load up the picture later today. time has took its toll on both watches and both were trash but the old guy said he always wondered where he lost his watch, now he knows, at least now i can hunt both yards one yard has had houses on the lot for well over a 100 years so there is a good chance for a silver coin to pop up in either yard.

Congrats on both watches my friend. Hopefully you do find an old silver coin or three hiding in amongst the trash.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Working...
    X