Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beep. Dig. Repeat (AKA Bruce's Equation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beep. Dig. Repeat (AKA Bruce's Equation)

A few finds from local parks in St. Pete minus the pulltabs, foil and DD's. lol Diamond cocktail ring, game piece, belt buckle, bullet/fishing weights, a leaden cockerel, collapsible cup and a watch key/fob?
    ShadowX2/Tejon
    Last edited by tomclark; 08-21-2017, 02:32 PM.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

token prob for sheriff... 1915 silver peso (eyeballed while detecting haha) and "why stay up north? token"
    Last edited by tomclark; 08-21-2017, 02:36 PM.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

Nice finds Tom
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Way to go Tom - What's the saying, One man's junk is another man's treasure...
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Nice finds what a ring! Also like the game piece. Hope the DD's were at a minimum.
          N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Who are these people who lose valuable jewelry? Careless? An angry fiancée flinging her ring? Folks so drunk they are incredibly clumsy? Geez...
            Child of the tides

Comment

Nice work and Tom
              South Dakota

Comment

I love them bullets !!!
                As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                NW Arkansas

Comment

That miniature car is wicked cool.
                  that ring is a dandy as well...

people lose things I guess all the time. When I was a kid, I picked up a small piece of brown paper wrapped around a heavy object(think coin size) in a Gibson's parking lot, got fussed by the parental unit at for picking up things off the ground, so I pocketed it to be opened later, under less scrutiny. I was about 9 and still believed in everything.

I opened it in the back seat of my Mom's mercury on the way home. It was a $5 gold piece... The cool ones with the Indian on one side. I think it's a 1912 model, but I don't remember. I gave it to my dad and he had a necklace made for my Mom out of it.

people lose the damdest things..😁
                  Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Where the heck have you been hiding Tom????
                    Those finds are simply AWESOME Tom Click image for larger version

Name:	a7.gif
Views:	58
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	261713 For helping out here.
                    Bruce
                    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Wish I'd found these..... I was already out of the car and detecting, friend Nic was having to put batteries in lol. So he get's his batteries in and doesn't want to miss anything so he comes almost running towards where I was when he got a brief blip (not being serious or careful). When he dug the signal, about 4-5 inches down were these English gunflints and musketballs in a ball the size of your fist. Lost ammo pouch.... Site had 1st and 2nd Seminole Wars plus minimal Civil War occupations.
                      Professor Shellman
                      Tampa Bay

Comment

• 2ndoldman
                        2ndoldman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That would have been a huge score for you Tom.
                        OH well at least you got to see them

Eye candy! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                      X