No announcement yet.

Indian summer is almost over here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Bruce what haul ! Love all the coins . I cannot believe those colors you found so beautiful . Can’t wait to get to
    Georgia for some fall colors .
    Wonderful walkabout 😁

Comment

I think you need to buy a coin collection book . I have had them since I was a kid

Comment

Originally posted by Tam View Post
        I think you need to buy a coin collection book . I have had them since I was a kid
        Tamara, this is how I currently display my coin finds. Click image for larger version

Name:	20171103_092631.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	308.3 KB
ID:	270786
        Bruce
        In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

I'm going to piggyback on your thread and not start a new one...fall colors in the ozarks are usually spectacular. This year they are hit and miss, the lack of rain in some areas late in he summer really muted the colors, but it's still beautiful.
          Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro355 View Post
            I'm going to piggyback on your thread and not start a new one...fall colors in the ozarks are usually spectacular. This year they are hit and miss, the lack of rain in some areas late in he summer really muted the colors, but it's still beautiful.
            You can piggyback on my threads any time Jason.
            I have just got to ask though. How many times have you dangled your legs over the edge. Click image for larger version

Name:	image_33962.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	270991
            Bruce
            In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Maybe a couple. 😜

I have rapelled off off this one and some more nearby, way back before the government became so protective of me.
              its a sold 200" to the ground...
              Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• 2ndoldman
                2ndoldman commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome

Bruce , just an amazing collection . Like I said I had a cousin that collected but there is nothing as special , rewarding as personal finds ... just wonderful .

Comment

• 2ndoldman
                2ndoldman commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the compliment.
            Working...
            X