Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detecting Hassle in BC

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...rnon-1.4423930

Comment, Brucey!?!??? Our county parks in Pinellas/FL are off limits to detecting.....
    Last edited by tomclark; 11-29-2017, 09:38 AM.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

This is the first I have heard of this story Tom. The city has a point in their tripping hazard on sports fields comments. It would come down to his digging techniques in my opinion.
    some guys leave a mess all over the place and others you can't tell where they have been.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

We have a problem on NC's Outer Banks beaches as well. Day visitors, mostly children with parental help, leave enormous holes digging in the sand that they fail to fill back in before leaving. Folks who like to walk the beach after dark, or beach patrols on ORVs fail to see these holes in the dark & fall into them. Some have been badly injured. The towns try to educate tourists about such hazards but there's always a few bad apples. Locals call these folks tourons (tourist + moron).
      Child of the tides

Comment

• gregszybala
        gregszybala commented
        Editing a comment
        Here we call them FIPS or FISH. You can guess what the f stands for the I is for Illinois.

• BabaORiley
        BabaORiley commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Greg. I stands for Indiana as well...

• gregszybala
        gregszybala commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, your always welcome Baba!

It is happening everywhere Tom.
      I just saw this in a Facebook post a couple of minutes ago.
      Leave those shovels at home.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1iD...ature=youtu.be Click image for larger version  Name:	3.PNG Views:	1 Size:	317.3 KB ID:	274198
      Click image for larger version  Name:	4.PNG Views:	1 Size:	252.7 KB ID:	274199
      Some of this might be from dogs but not all of it. Click image for larger version  Name:	1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	344.9 KB ID:	274200
      Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	236.9 KB ID:	274201
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Very much the same with some diggers, too. These guys and the attention they get and from whom they get it hurt us all.
        Professor Shellman
        Tampa Bay

Comment

• 2ndoldman
          2ndoldman commented
          Editing a comment
          That is so very true. 🤕🤕🤕
      Working...
      X