Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you build your 2017 treasure pile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is awesome! You should win an award for most interesting posts. I sure am glad you are a member here.

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      I am blushing Kurt. Thank you my friend.

Yes by far the best thread creator !!! It’s as we r with u the whole way ..... as for your 2017 totals , there’s not even words lol !!!! All I can say is wow !!!!
    Why is it u done dig gold ??? Do u need a different coil ???
    As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
    NW Arkansas

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the kind words Everett. The reason I don't chase gold Everett is that I detect in public parks and they are absolutely infested with pull tabs.
      If you want to find gold you must dig all of those pull tab signals and I just don't have the patience for that.

Bruce , I just saw this jaw dropping post .
    congrats . What a wonderful haul . The money is a bonus for sure but all the other collectables wow rings to coins .whats the story on the on coin Fat saw .

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the compliment Tamara. Fat was concerned that I was going to toss it away. He thought that it might be a 1916 with the brest showing. That one is very collectable.
      This one is too by the way.

And the award also goes to Bruce for having great camera skills .

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to take a lot of pictures and then edit them to get the best resolution before posting Tamara. To make this post I probably went through around 125 pictures before narrowing it down for the post.

The dog tags ate very interesting . I love the little bells .
    You know if you ever wanted to part with some of that and get that ticket even higher a store would put those on consignment for you .
    Better yet I can just see you with you stories at a art week end event . Not a swap meet but a craft fair . People would go nuts . You have some very colletable items there .
    I think it would be hard to part with most of them but if not there is more then gas money as you called it once in there Bruce . I see a few things I would buy .
    people even take things like those dog tags and hammer gold around them to sell in very expensive estate sales here .
    Cant say enough about what you find .

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your suggestions Tamara. I call them "KEEPERS" for a reason though.
Working...
X