Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day by day and pouch by pouch the hunt continues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2ndoldman
    commented on 's reply
    I have personally never used a fountain pen so all I can say is that would suck.

• Havenhunter
    replied
    That's a nice fountain pen. They were so elegant to write with. The ink cartridges were introduced around the time I was in high school. How many times did s cartridge run dry in the middle of a test & no spare. πŸ™„

Leave a comment:

• 2ndoldman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the kind comments Chuck.
    To be quite honest with you, I have been holding back on posting lately in the hopes that others will step forward and fill the void.

• 2ndoldman
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Everett. I wish that I could have taken more time to flesh out a proper story in regards to everything in this post.
    There was just far to much to go into full detail on everything. I am glad that you enjoyed the post though.

• 2ndoldman
    replied
    Originally posted by BabaORiley View Post
    Wow Bruce. Some pretty old coins some gold, token drug paraphernalia...lipstick still looks usable and the potted chicken looks like its still sealed, a nice pair of aviator glasses...all ya need is someone to leave a bomber jacket laying around...lol...just what is that image on the medal to the right of the British Columbia tag?
    Saint Christopher has long been the patron saint of travelers. Click image for larger version

Name:	phpRNbjWbAM.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	287729 This one has an antique car on the reverse side. Click image for larger version

Name:	phpMgAXjaAM.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	287730

Leave a comment:

• Scorpion68
    replied
    I'm surprised you've been able to get out and about with all the nasty weather you've been having, along with us. I haven't seen a fountain pen since I was a kid and to see one that you found underground with a pristine tip is just amazing. As usual you've got some unusual stuff there Bruce and I always like going through the coins you unearth. Never know what you'll find. Thanks for sharing it with us and as the weather improves, I'd expect to see more posts.

Leave a comment:

• Scorpion68
    commented on 's reply
    Now Now Bruce, Don't take it personal. But I thought it was funny as hell.

• 2ndoldman
    commented on 's reply
    YAH YAH YAH 😊 bite me. Your team finally wins after 4 previous losses and suddenly your team is the cats meow. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• 2ndoldman
    commented on 's reply
    Gold is an accidental find for me because I am expecting/hoping for something else when I find it. I was hoping for a military shoulder flash when I was digging this target.

• 2ndoldman
    commented on 's reply
    As a matter of fact it was a cross between a lead bullet and a pull tab sound. The only reason I dug it was because it was deeper than the normal trash sounds. This one was about 6 inches deep.

• G10+
    replied
    Love these post and the time u put into these !!!! It’s like we r there with u Bruce ,,, thank u for taking the time to make these hunts come to life

Leave a comment:

• BabaORiley
    replied
    Wow Bruce. Some pretty old coins some gold, token drug paraphernalia...lipstick still looks usable and the potted chicken looks like its still sealed, a nice pair of aviator glasses...all ya need is someone to leave a bomber jacket laying around...lol...just what is that image on the medal to the right of the British Columbia tag?

Leave a comment:

• SDhunter
    replied
    Maybe you could give those rings to your women’s hockey team to make them feel better! πŸ™‚πŸ˜‹πŸ’πŸ₯ˆ

Leave a comment:

• SDhunter
    replied
    Sure nice to get the gold!

Leave a comment:

• toccopola
    replied
    that looks like a lot of knee bending, but worth every dig. what did the gold ring with the black stone sound like, something like a lead bullet ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X