Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day by day and pouch by pouch the hunt continues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2ndoldman
    commented on 's reply
    Chuck, mud is my middle name right now. I can deal with the mud however rock ON seems to be living on the frozen tundra. That I definitely can't handle.

• Scorpion68
    commented on 's reply
    I'da stepped forward Bruce but I'da been up to my patooie in mud.........

• rock ON.
    commented on 's reply
    I would love to get some time with my detector and hopefully find some interesting things worth posting, unfortunately my off time is in the winter and the ground is frozen or snow covered from mid Nov. to Apr. here on normal years. However it seems like, and I hope! we might be getting an early spring this year and might get some chances before work picks up in April. But in the meanwhile I get to enjoy the hobby through your posts
    Last edited by rock ON.; 02-26-2018, 08:59 PM.

• Tam
    replied
    Buy those crakies . They are those pouches you rub and they get hot . I’ll even sit on those on a metal deer stand .
    next year putting a pillow with those in them .
    cozy ....
    use them when I ski

Leave a comment:

• 2ndoldman
    commented on 's reply
    Most days they are fine Tamara. Sometimes though popsicle sticks is an apt description.

• Tam
    replied
    I cannot imagine what your fingers feel like .
    must have a pair of special gloves .
    lucky on the gold ring A for Adam

Leave a comment:

• 2ndoldman
    commented on 's reply
    I am the baby in this conversation at only 64.
    I was not allowed to use a pen in school until around about grade 4 or 5 if my feeble memory serves correctly. I can also remember my absolute joy at being finally allowed to use a slide rule in math class.

• 2ndoldman
    commented on 's reply
    Your buddy cared for your wellbeing. 👍

• 2ndoldman
    commented on 's reply
    Well Chuck, I guess that I could scrape up a few SILVER rings for my team.😀

• 2ndoldman
    commented on 's reply
    Right on Johnny. You get the pleasure of looking and I get the sore knees. 😎😎😎

• Scorpion68
    commented on 's reply
    My best buddy gave me his personal Saint Christopher medal when I started deploying in submarines. I guess it did it's job cause I'm still here...

• Scorpion68
    commented on 's reply
    For a laugh and to show my age, when I started school, our desks all had ink wells. And each ink well had a small jar of black ink that you could dip the ink pen in to write with. They had just done away with the dip'n write and us young'n were using only pencils. And NO I didn't have my own little slate board that I carried to and from school!!!

• willjo
    replied
    Always enjoy your post, was looking at the little license plate with magnifying glass to see details, move to next slide and there it was in full detail. look at everything even junk almost like hunting yourself. Wonderful job Bruce.

Leave a comment:

• 2ndoldman
    commented on 's reply
    I may just try that.

• Havenhunter
    replied
    Well you have one now! Only way to know if it works is clean it up, buy a bottle of lovely ink & write away!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X