Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So much to do and so little time to play.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much to do and so little time to play.

For the last couple of weeks now I have been getting my home shipshape and ready to put on the market.
    Unfortunately for me that means that my passion has been put on the back burner.
    Never let it be said though that no matter how busy you are, everyone can squeeze in some therapy time.
    An our or two each evening is all that it takes to keep the gitters away for me.

The wooden net float was picked up from a dirt pile where city crews had been digging.
    I thought that it at least deserved a photo.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180513_104955.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	224.4 KB
ID:	300237
    The goodies were decidedly in short supply this past week.
    OH well.
    What can you expect when you don't put in the time.
    PS
    If you are going to dig pull tabs you might as well find the old ones.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180513_100530.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	445.4 KB
ID:	300238
    That 20 Centavo must have been in someones pocket.
    It came out of the ground looking just like that.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Where are you moving to ?

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      Everywhere and nowhere Tamara.

Will be interesting to see how your everywhere and nowhere adventure turns out Bruce, some nice finds for a short time.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      It will definitely be interesting Johnny.

thats a nice pile of change. some of them bottle caps ring up nice tones, i hate that. i have been in the dumps lately and i don't mean digging bottles, my knee has gave out due to a injury i had 18 years ago. it looks like i am going to have a total knee replacement or at least a partial. until i get better i am stuck in the house. the arthritis is so bad it hurts just taking a deep breath.

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sorry to hear that my friend. I do hope that life turns around for you very soon.

this will be the 7th time i have gone under the knife on this knee. i hope it works out, i have been dealing with it for a long time and im ready for some relief. i hope your new home feels like home. maybe you will get lucky and find a treasure hidden in the walls when you start remodeling. my sisters neighbor found 45000 in silver and cash after tearing out their floor after a hurricane flooded their home.

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      That is unreal that you have had to undergo that many surgeries and are still dealing with the pain. My fingers are crossed for you this time.
      As to finding treasure in my new home, the treasure is going to be the journey.
      I am still undecided if I will be purchasing a truck and trailer combination or a motor home and towing a small car behind. My plan is very simple. I will be traveling all around North America for the next few years. Meeting old friends and making new ones.
Working...
X