I can run faster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can run faster

The story behind this, find a place I wanted to check out I took my girlfriend easy to get to. so I thought I was pretty safe letting her on her own with watchful eyes. I saw her about fifty yard's below me when I got this signal. I lost her at that point. and tracked her by the footprints. up one hill and down finally I tracked her back to the jeep only to find her backpack and metal detector. I yelled but she was to far away. Finally she came back. And said I was worried that a mountain lion or bear got you.I can run faster than you and i dont scream to give out where I am. the ccrowning note was we had note of Walky Talkies and her batteries were shot I said you have the ones in the detector Im safe I will take her hunting anytime.
    My bad!!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1715.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	317269 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1714 (1).JPG
Views:	92
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	317270
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Chase is that a cuff link, button or what. Safety is a key in those back country areas. I don't let my grandkids out of my sight when we're hunting together. Adults are a different story.
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a cufflink. And a mighty nice one at that.

That cufflink is a beauty of a find Chase.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Working...
    X