Tots lot Treasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tots lot Treasure

Went out this afternoon to see if the detectors were still working, been a while since I have had them out. I have a newer all plastic Garrett 150 and older Garrett 250. I used the 150 for a while and thought the batteries were getting weak so I switched to 250 much heavier and used it for a while then took batteries, out and put them in 150 much lighter machine. was not used to detecting and opted for lighter machine my finds for today just clad and junk. Click image for larger version  Name:	100_6242.JPG Views:	1 Size:	147.9 KB ID:	338080
    South East Ga. Twin City

Ha ha! Tot lot. (Playground to all ya'll non-relic hunters) Now you have enough to go to Mcdonalds, lol!

Georgia is a swell place to detect. I have heard stories about folks finding good civil war buttons without to much deterioration because of the sandy soil. At least near Savannah. If you swing your detector near a tot lot long enough, you can find some oldies.
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Looks like you had a good detecting session....I've never done it so I guess there's all different levels of success
      SW Connecticut

Comment

• willjo
        willjo commented
        Editing a comment
        It works when you don't have a good place to go

Good day in my book . I took my whites GMT out for a couple of hours looking for gold yesterday no luck .

Comment

Working...
      X