Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    Noe that’s a different find good eyes and I bet it’s worth a good steak dinner out. If you have any pawn shops near you they might have a used MD for a decent price. I’m with the others maybe swing one while you point hunt ain’t no telling what you might find

Leave a comment:

• redrocks
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Tam ...yes you should probly try metal detector

• Tam
    replied
    I am with Bruce. If you ever look up his hauls and the paperwork with them . If your finding this without detector well you might want to think about it . I am really thinking in it being in Hawsii now with these beaches .
    very cool find in the way of hmmm it’s a sign . Take that to a jewelry place and they will let you know the stone .

Leave a comment:

• redrocks
    commented on 's reply
    That might be able to happen thanks Bruce...I'll mark it down

• 2ndoldman
    commented on 's reply
    I will be at a metal detecting event in Pennsylvania in May Red, if you are anywhere nearby I can stop in and let you try one of mine.

• Kentucky point
    commented on 's reply
    Hard to work. Hmm. That means that somewhere there is a diamond pressure flaker!

• redrocks
    commented on 's reply
    You. Funny man...so I got 2 arrowheads technically this year...one quartz..and one diamond..that musta been hard to work

• redrocks
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Bruce you know you got me thinking...it is very similar to what I do already....I am retired...pretty good physical shape..I love the stuff you find...I may give it a shot come spring

• 2ndoldman
    replied
    Congrats Red.
    Just imagine what you could find if you did have a metal detector.

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    replied
    So you mean not only did you find the arrowhead, you found it still attached to the shaft, in a bow, made of silver and diamonds!!?? Small enough for gremlins!!?? Cool find, lol!

Leave a comment:

• Ron Kelley
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Red, I didn't notice the category so thought it would be ancient Boenite not diamonds!!!

• redrocks
    commented on 's reply
    What did you think I found

• redrocks
    commented on 's reply
    Wow Gary good thinking haha

• SDhunter
    replied
    Looks like you found your Valentines present for whomever you choose!

Leave a comment:

• Ron Kelley
    replied
    Hey Red, Not what I expected but very cool find.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X