Metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190209_224451.jpg Views:	2 Size:	57.1 KB ID:	349318 Another Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190209_222115.jpg Views:	2 Size:	57.1 KB ID:	349319 one from my river site...what is it Bruce? Good symbol or bad. I'm a non metal detecting metal finder lately. I know pics aren't that good. Jewish maybe??
    SW Connecticut

I don’t think it looks Jewish. The center design initially looks like The Star of David, but don’t believe it is. The outside design looks more Inca, Mayan, or Aztec to me.
    South Dakota

Comment

• redrocks
      redrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      How bout oriental? One of the stones looks like jadeite

• redrocks
      redrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for looking it's odd I found a silver and diamond bow and arrow pendant a month. Ago

It’s an interesting piece. I really have no idea, except I’m pretty sure those markings aren’t Hebrew.
    South Dakota

Comment

No idea. I’ll take a wild guess, Masonic .
      Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• redrocks
        redrocks commented
        Editing a comment
        Thx for the guess

I was thinking those small symbols might be oriental.
      South Dakota

Comment

• redrocks
        redrocks commented
        Editing a comment
        Could be ..check out pic below

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190210_100527.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	349396
      SW Connecticut

Comment

Oh yeah
        South Dakota

Comment

Tibet/Nepal/India woi!
          Professor Shellman
          Tampa Bay

Comment

After seeing the last picture Red, I have a feeling that it may be Arabic 🤔🤔🤔
            Bruce
            In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• redrocks
              redrocks commented
              Editing a comment
              Cool I know you've seen thousands of jewelry pendants. In your hunting and have done a lot of research I'm sure Gary and I were thinking Asian. .. Arabic sounds good too Bruce ... thanks for checking. .....i like finding jewelry when I'm looking for rocks. . haha

It’s not Asian . Konji has more of a scroll and straight lines .
            The only thing I know in Arabic is the numbers and I don’t see numbers . Think I posted some coins under collectibles .
            The Myan and Aztec do have that sun dial look so I was thinking Egyptian .
            The one thing I do see in that , that throws me off if anyone has been to Greece that line design is on everything . Every darn piece of jewelry . I do have some jewelry from Saudi I’ll look at to see if I see those lines as I don’t know that language at all . This is interesting me Red .
            cool find for sure .

Comment

• redrocks
              redrocks commented
              Editing a comment
              Cool Tam let me know what you find ok?

It’s driving me crazy I am looking up things now . Arabic letters have dots next to them like the numbers . It’s really nice pounded silver around the gem stones . I wonder if Toms on to something .?

Comment

Knocking out Arabic . The other 2 didn’t post

Comment

Just can’t figure out the letters . It’s going to be all about that center piece . Looked up Incas to Myan and Aztec .. Tibit .What I do think is an artisan obvousioly from another country( Toms area ) put his stamp on it . He really did some nice work encasing semi precious stones . It’s a fun piece.
                Hope the metal is silver as it adds to its value .
                But its all about the adventure . Thanks for my magical mystery tour .

Comment

Yeah you def ruled out Arabic....your thought in Greek with the lines ..could be. Thanks for helping Tam if I find out anything I'll let ya know. This is the second piece if jewelry I found.... UI put another one in here January 4th.. called "cool pendant". Check it out
                  Last edited by redrocks; 02-18-2019, 01:53 PM.
                  SW Connecticut

Comment

Getting close??? 9 "gems".....woi!
                    Professor Shellman
                    Tampa Bay

Comment

Working...
                    X