Goodbye for now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye for now!

It is two weeks until I leave for Virginia on my metal detecting trip. It's a while away, but there is a lot to do before then. My family and I will be running non-stop to different places, and we will also be doing some heavy ground clearing work on one of our fields. Besides, this computer keeps acting up, so it has to go to the shop.

I might drop in a few times, but I will be mostly busy. The next time y'all will hear from me will most likely be March 28th-April 1st. I will be back though!

Here is a quick look at the place I was at last year. I know the guy who shot the video, and he left out some good parts. It was also sunny most of the time we were there. Basically everywhere the video was taken, I walked. I also walked the woods, the Rappahannock river, and several other spots.

This time, we are heading to a place that was on high ground, had a river at the bottom, and was good hunting land. I might find a point there, who knows.

So I will be back, and see yall later!

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled3.png
Views:	59
Size:	832.9 KB
ID:	355190
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Good luck KP
    SW Connecticut

Comment

Have fun, good luck and be safe. We will be here when you get back.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

There is no sense in telling you to have fun my young friend because I know that you will have a blast.
        Good luck and watch out for those guys in the last photo. Some of them look a little wild.
        Bruce
        In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Go have some good family time . Nothing like a good old fashion road trip to have life long memories .
          Good luck in your adventures and may they be fruitful mentally and physically .
          I can’t wait to see the pics .
          Don’t forget your beloved sidekick the camera .

Comment

Working...
          X