Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold

A few small nuggets found with SDC 2300 metal detector.Click image for larger version

Name:	black hills gold.JPG
Views:	183
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	391521
    Wyoming

Those are amazing if we find gold here it will be a ring or something like that. Was it in a river or in mine talings
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• beatup1354
      beatup1354 commented
      Editing a comment
      old river benches johnny

I love this post ! Bucket list is panning..
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Wish we had nuggets all flower gold in this part of Georgia. Good finds
      NW Georgia,

Comment

Very Nice beatup1354 definitely on my bucket list as well. There is lots of old gold mines around my artifact hunting area. The first US gold rush happened very close to me so might be worth a try.
        N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

• SDhunter
          SDhunter commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow Marshall, I didn’t know that

Ok that’s just a dream come true !! Don’t laugh I have all the panning gear thinking I am going to find gold in Georgia . Lumpkin was the gold rush before Cal .
        If I found those I would have a camp no one would be eating in my house I would never leave . I understand that gold fever .

Comment

Also anyone living in Cal they did a new cast here in Hawaii . It showed the retired people hitting the rivers after the big rains . Our local news lady just took a pan and found only $30 in 5 min . Head for the hills is given a new meaning .
          Bucket list !!

Comment

Those are awesome!
            South Dakota

Comment

I do a lot of detecting. Nugget shooting is something I would like to try.
              Congrats.
              Bruce
              In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

I'm no expert, but that looks like a good amount of gold! That's awesome.
                "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Nice Finds finding Gold is always exciting .

Comment

Wow, nice. Don't think there is any gold in SE IA or would try it. Is that 1.7 grains, grams or oz ?
                    SE IA

Comment

• beatup1354
                      beatup1354 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Grams, the guys i was with recovered just under a 1/2 oz.( a bit over 15 grams) they were dredging the creek though.

Saweet!! In all my years of detecting have on swung my coil over one nugget. You just know there is more around there somewhere.
                    keep on keepin after

Comment

Working...
                    X