Modern coins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern coins

We have been having some pleasant days lately. Nice enough to get out and Metal Detect. Here is the result of last two days at fair ground all modern except one wheat penny. We had a rain and cold front come through and it is 53 degrees and windy so I stayed in catching up on some post. 53 degrees guess I am turning into a wimp not going out at 53 degrees. just something to keep up skills wit detector. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0657.JPG Views:	42 Size:	63.9 KB ID:	422362
    Last edited by SDhunter; 02-08-2020, 01:28 PM.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Good bit of detecting Johnny
    Wyoming

Comment

Cool ...good practice
      SW Connecticut

Comment

Good digging. I am probably a little rusty myself. It has been awhile for me too.
        keep on keepin after

Comment

Good finds,when I detected here I found my best coins at grass football fields( From coins falling out of warm up pants at track meets) and the very best coins I found were around the roadways at cemeteries ( Guys always hands in pockets at funerals) The men pull out their keys to leave and out came the coins....Other than that, I never found much around old homesteads ( They had no money ) but at dugout frontier homes I’ve found a lot of tokens, some are interesting.....
          Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• willjo
            willjo commented
            Editing a comment
            Our old homesites are barren here also.

• Lindenmeier-Man
            Lindenmeier-Man commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve never understood that here Johnny...Makes no sense. Glad to see I’m not alone in not finding coins around homesteads...

You have definitely become a wimpy old man Johnny. 🤣🤣🤣 we had freezing rain most of the day today and I am thinking about doing a low tide hunt tomorrow.
          Other than that..... I am glad to see you getting out.
          Bruce
          In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• willjo
            willjo commented
            Editing a comment
            Good luck on that Bruce hope you find some goodies
        Working...
        X