Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold

My son was back out trying to dial in his new toy and found this . The rush is on just a few specks showing on the surface maybe more inside ?
    Attached Files

Dennis is it worth more as a neat specimen or the gold value. Fantastic find
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• south fork
      south fork commented
      Editing a comment
      Its worth more as a specimen we might try a little acid to expose more gold .

Hey Dennis great specimen , myself i would want to crush it up to see if there is gold running through the inside .
    Wyoming

Comment

Crush it. You'll prob .find.. more specimens. That's cool
      SW Connecticut

Comment

Hey Dennis, That's cool. I think I would try splitting it first. Gold in matrix is awesome.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Told ya the Nox was great! That's a beauty!
          "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

I love that!
            Lubbock County Tx

Comment

I like your idea of using acid to expose what you can and then just keep it as is. A first find is always exciting (and addictive as hell) .
              Bruce
              In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

This is what the acid treatment will do it removes the rock matrix and leaves just the Gold . Click image for larger version

Name:	Jacks Gold 002.JPG
Views:	183
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	437967

Comment

I went with my son today we took the quads a little bush cutting and we have a trail . My son was getting a good tone down on the slate bedrock in a drainage when I decided to call it a day . Just got a pic on the cell phone he found a picker or pickers I will post pics latter. Here it is down in the brown slate more signals he needs a pick maybe a little patch ?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	P4080465.JPG
Views:	197
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	438065

Comment

Those gold miners back in the day left a lot for you all to find!
                    Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Working...
                    X