Total finds for this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total finds for this season

Just over 2 oz. of gold for this seasons detecting. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9794.JPG Views:	0 Size:	90.2 KB ID:	530068 heading back to wyoming on the 8th. looking forward to the cold and snow 84 here today.
    Wyoming

Wow Brett. Awesome. Put it under the mattress.. the way the govt. is printing .money and giving it out we're goin to need good old precious metal soon. It does sound hot there.
    SW Connecticut

Comment

Boy I could use some of that heat not as cold as some but very windy going to the 20s again tonight.
      thats a good haul I bet you had fun doing that nice gold pile. Maybe one day I can try it.
      NW Georgia,

Comment

Nice haul, i think i would wait a little longer, i will pass on snow
        South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

That’s a lot of memories Brett, , 40here this morning, I can’t believe it’s that warm where you are,..Clever the way you made two figures outta them piles...You did didn’t you, Lol.
          Last edited by Hal Gorges; 02-02-2021, 09:15 PM.
          Floridaboy.

Comment

• Ron Kelley
            Ron Kelley commented
            Editing a comment
            I saw it Hal. I think it's Father and Son out looking for ancient artifacts.

• beatup1354
            beatup1354 commented
            Editing a comment
            purely by chance guys

Nice season you have that hobby dialed in .

Comment

The weekend after i left for home the guys went out and found that much in just one weekend one 3/4 oz nugget and one 1/2 oz nugget and a bunch of small nuggets ranging in size from 1/2 gram to 5 grams . I had been out with everybody to this spot before and we have walk miles out there and found small gold before but nothing of any real size,then they all went to a spot about 1/2 mile away and it was not a spot that would give you the idea that gold would be there but sure as the sun rises in the east it was loaded with gold .
            Wyoming

Comment

Working...
            X