Gifted Preforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gifted Preforms

I was sent some preforms from IPAmmm last week i worked on them today of course i snapped two but got this piece of silver sheen finished not my my best work still recovering from having lithotripsy and laser surgery on some kidney stones last friday. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8978.JPG
Views:	216
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	491751 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8979.JPG
Views:	177
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	491752 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8986.JPG
Views:	179
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	491753
    Wyoming

Still nice work and nice material beat.....hope you feeling better
    Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

• beatup1354
      beatup1354 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do feel better thanks

Good looken one...just the thoughtful them kinda stone’s makes me shiver, my grandson has a collection of his, all different colors,
    Floridaboy.

Comment

• beatup1354
      beatup1354 commented
      Editing a comment
      mine look like balls of pointy quartz crystals

• Ron Kelley
      Ron Kelley commented
      Editing a comment
      Ouch!

I've had stones before very painful when they pass. Mine haven't been big enough for lazer. Hope you feel better. I know the small ones hurt you can actually feel them tumbling in your body. Nice work
    NW Georgia,

Comment

looks like a ancient silver stone bullet, love the material. Rest up, I know how you feel dealing with kidney stones; I've had them twice. The 1st was small and I passed it with medication. The 2nd they had to knock me out and do surgery and I had a stint for a week. Kidney Stone Pain and Stint removal = ranks in the top 5 most painful things I've felt. Using the bathroom coming off Anastesia after surgery = The single most painful experience I've ever had.
      Last edited by antmike915; 09-28-2020, 11:28 PM.
      🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

• beatup1354
        beatup1354 commented
        Editing a comment
        amen brother

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Lindenmeier-Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Good Lord ! You guys ! I’ve heard of how painful the stones are ! Get well Bret !

Thanks for knapping that for me Bret. I'm grateful to see an actual finished point from a preform I made! Hope they blasted out those stones, ouch!
      Spokane Washington

Comment

Nice work and nice gift.....hope y feel better Brett
        SW Connecticut

Comment

Nice looker, great job. Hope you feel much better now. They are the worst pain I've ever felt and I've had some.
          SE IA

Comment

I had my share over the years but this was the worst
            Wyoming

Comment

• oldrocks2
              oldrocks2 commented
              Editing a comment
              O ya. In 69 I broke my collar bone racing and they pinned it together. About 4 mths later I went down and broke it again and the pin and bone stuck out through my skin, that was a 10. About 74 i passed a stone and the pain scale had to be up dated to a 20. Glad it's over for you and hope no returns..
          Working...
          X