ID Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID Please

Somebody please type it...It’s 2-1/4 “long and made from bottle glass..The base is thinned on both sides, basel edges are ground and has ovate cross section and random flaking....Lol.

Click image for larger version  Name:	4C4DE671-F898-4E9C-9950-D25599CB1C18.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	135.5 KB ID:	546728Click image for larger version  Name:	FA615163-FB54-42B2-9A0D-727D637FF0F3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	146.8 KB ID:	546729Click image for larger version  Name:	2B96340A-BCC8-4A9F-82C5-3485E25F4458.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	122.4 KB ID:	546730Click image for larger version  Name:	050423E2-AD9E-4384-BB96-3C5480F5DE4E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	121.9 KB ID:	546731
    Floridaboy.

After close inspection and analysis of flaking techniques, material, size, thickness, base to tip ratio, space between basal ears and betting it would hurt if hurled at a alarming speed towards the chest cavity or any other body part. Might as well type it a HG Harbor 😉
    🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s so funny, I was expecting some laughs and an actual type, fooled me again Mike, Lol...Can you tell I’m bored..

• antmike915
      antmike915 commented
      Editing a comment
      Kind of has a Quad look to it but I'm terrible at types.

appears to be from the early Mountain Dew Period: was known to be capable of 'tickling the innards'..
    If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

• Kentucky point
      Kentucky point commented
      Editing a comment
      I told my friend about Mountain Dews old slogan, and he looked at me like I was crazy, until I showed him an old bottle. Then he thought it was hilarious.

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s cool, an early point...Mountain Dew was invented in the 1940’s in Tennessee,so it’s a Florida variant..Lol

I believe it's from the Clover Time period, when the first Irish set foot on our shores.

Looks like your best one yet!
    South Carolina

Comment

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s the kinda Caleb original response..I was hoping for, you still got it,Lol...Sorry I was snoozing on my reply, Too many irons in the fire, whatever that means..Hey, have a great day buddy.

• Narrow Way Knapper
      Narrow Way Knapper commented
      Editing a comment
      Your one of the few people who appreciate my sense of humor, so I try real hard. 😁

The green Santa Fe... I like it Florida boy....👍
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      Could be Brad, just could be, Ha, ha.

Halitosite

Comment

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      Beeep- Beep-Beep....Does Not Compute..........

Nice.. micro mini emerald clovis. ..unfluted variety... .nice work Hal!
    SW Connecticut

Comment

Thats a beauty. Now show us your master skills and flute that tiny thing...both sides 🙂
      Central Ohio

Comment

• Hal Gorges
        Hal Gorges commented
        Editing a comment
        Funny you should mention that, I just fluted one on one side, and I’m so proud of it I’m scared to finish shaping the blade, don’t wanna break it,..I’m gonna wait till my skill level catches up with my brain,Lol.

Hey Hal, Nice work on a beautiful material.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• Hal Gorges
        Hal Gorges commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s Ron, I’m learning every day.can’t get enough..it’s terrible a sickness

It resembles kryptonite . Watch out superman. Who know maybe The Green Hornet was a knapper. It does resemble a tiny green glass Suwanee to me.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Hal Gorges
        Hal Gorges commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha, that’s a good one, ..Good call, maybe...Stay out of trouble ( well big trouble anyway)..

How about a Greendew Dalton. Nice point and work.
      SE IA

Comment

• Hal Gorges
        Hal Gorges commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmm, never thought of that one, has a nice ring to it, Thanks.

I to would go with it being a mountain dew veriant
      Wyoming

Comment

• Hal Gorges
        Hal Gorges commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, how about that, I’ve almost got it typed, I mean c’mon, it has to fit somewhere,doesn’t it.. Lol.

Gorges paleo, your getting dangerous.

Comment

• Hal Gorges
        Hal Gorges commented
        Editing a comment
        I recon that’s what it is after all Carl..Lol.
    Working...
    X