Vacation points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation points

I recently returned from my cabin in West TN were my wife and I spent about 10 mostly wonderful days. I spent some time searching for Horse Creek chert , no luck, so I went to a couple of Buffalo river chert spots that I know and got a little bit of that instead but I will find the Horse creek eventually. Most mornings I spent a couple hours looking for artifacts and on this trip I found the 1st complete point I have found in 35 years so that was cool but I think my favorite part was every afternoon I sat under the oak tree next to my cabin in the 75 degree light breeze and knapped. I made small points so it didn't consume too much time and from time to time I would stop, look around and just enjoy the moment. I have included some pictures of the trip and points.

This is the view from under the oak tree

Comment

And here is the best dog in the world enjoying the outdoors with me and two doe that snuck up on me while I was searching the fields.

Comment

Hey Scott, That's a good lookin hound and several nice points. What a beautiful area to spend your vacation time.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Good for u and yours
          Missouri

Comment

Looks like a good place to be! Cool points with some really nice material! That horse creek is some beautiful material and very hard to find.
            SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Working...
            X