Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OnewiththewilD
    replied
    thanks guys! anything would be much appretiated! no rush! i got another walking stick already in the works,if that seems like a fair trade?

Leave a comment:

• Jeffery Howle
    replied
    I have been sending some to another friend am in process of filling up another box for him. But as soon as I get it filled I will start collecting some for you. I pick it up while out hunting. So any rocks that I believe are flint I bring home along with some chips that are big enough to work. it might be a while but would be glad to send you some of these Ky rocks.

Leave a comment:

• chase
    replied
    Jay, I wish I could help you. When I get back, I will send you some material. I dont have any with me.

Leave a comment:

• OnewiththewilD
    started a topic trade for chert?

trade for chert?

i recently have been trying my hand at knapping,but im a pretty poor dude i dont have the money to order material,especially without an idea of what im gettin, but i do make all kinds of native and woodsy themed things and am willing to trade, maybe a walking stick or something.if anyone has any knappable sized chert they'd be willing to trade me please let me know and what you might want for it! thanks! from jay
Working...
X