X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But i am partial to Missouri stuff, Ron! :laugh:
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

like Hoss said, if were gonna be trading actual artifacts other rules would apply. i think it would run smoother if we left that aspect out though and kept it at self made stuff and materials and such. were probably gonna wait a bit though everyone till the new site is up and running. thanks for all the interest in this idea though! hopefully once we get the bumps straightened out we'll have something really cool going on!
      call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

i agree
        hand made items or usable materials for making stuff
        artifacts should be done by another set of rules in a differant area,maybe by p.m. between interested parties
        i would definetely  be interested in cane for darts,and arrow shafts
        right now i have all kinds of wild turkey primary and secondary feathers i could trade
        i would also be interested in staves for making bows
        also knappable materials
        i agree that we should also wait for the new site to be up and running before we do this

Comment

Kyflintguy wrote: I have a large bundle of river cane that has been seasoning I'm my attic for the last month and a half, perfect dart size cane. What I'm trying to figure out is how to ship 6 and 7 foot cane lengths reasonably :dunno: (any ideas?)
            i just talked to my brother,he works for he post office
          he said you can to a max of 80 inches,length and girth combined before they charge for oversize
          so a bundle of 6 foot cane that is 6 inches or less in circumference would be acceptable before they charge for oversize

Comment

Jay, this is an excellent idea. i would definitely get behind this. i would be more than willing to share my finds with any of you guys. on a quid pro quo basis or just to `gift` anyone on here with some of my `hardcore` from this side of the water. (better to get our Roger to see them first as i tend to bring home a lot of rubbish lol) all the help i have received on this wonderful site is enough incentive for me to share any of my finds. or if there is anything `english` that you guys cant get hold off in the states let me know, and i`ll post it on.
            i used to go to an american airbase in my younger years and made some great friends. it got me into things like Reese`s cups ( which we can now get in britain) and something that we cant get yet is `miracle whip`! i loved it on ham sandwichs
            now iv typed that it sounds strange `trading prehistoric lithics for mayonaise` lmao
            any hows lets get this thing going

warm regards

LbM
            If You Know Your History You Can Predict The Future

Comment

BIG BUMP er excuse me!
              If You Know Your History You Can Predict The Future

Comment

How many jars you want?
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• LucasBMylks
                  LucasBMylks commented
                  Editing a comment
                  cheers gregzy, like i said, it does seem stupid dont it.
                  oh well i`ll just have to get myself to the States.

I have some larger whitetail horns I would trade for so knapping material. Will post some pics when I get home
                east Tx.

Comment

Working...
                X