This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Blanket

The trade blanket is now an active topic. This section is for trade only. No Artifact trading is allowed. This is for resources only. If you post an offer of a resource and run out of material please let everyone know here. If you have something to trade you may trade it in this section. Modern knapped items are ok as well as modern crafts. Post them if you have them.
    Last edited by Hoss; 10-12-2015, 06:32 AM.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Right on!
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Good to know. Thanks.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Comment

I'll trade two ________ for three __________________
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Woo hoo!
            Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

if anybody ever needs any quartz im the guy to ask! and i can usually gather all the sap, deer poop and hardwood charcoal to make pitch resin than you'd ever need,lol. plus i make alot of random "primitivey" things too, and if anyone has a project in mind they may need advice on feel free to ask and if i can i'd be happy to help.
              Last edited by OnewiththewilD; 10-12-2015, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• PaleoSnow
                PaleoSnow commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Jay. I was trying to attach a blade to a deer handle and was needing some pitch or adhesive. Ive tried to PM you but you cant receive messages. If you could contact me possibly ill provide pictures of the project and you may can give me some advice. Thanks

im currently lookin for raw red ochre and some iron pyrite stones for primitive fire making.

Comment

Jay move these into their own topics within the trade blanket category. If it is in here people may miss the post.
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

The trade blanket is a sub category within "Modern Flint Knapping etc." Category If you have something you wish to trade please feel free to post it if you are looking for something then post that as well. No telling what someone might have to trade.

Comment

Well this is cool !

Comment

This should prove interesting.
                      Child of the tides

Comment

It has been here since 2015 and rarely gets used

Comment

I’m still looking for that red ochre! Lol

Comment

• Tam
                            Tam commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hey , remember to hit me up in the spring . I have a bottle of it in Georgia ..

• JoshinMO
                            JoshinMO commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I think it is ground hematite???? I might have piece I can rasp or file on. Will take look soon!

• Ron Kelley
                            Ron Kelley commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Josh that was from four years ago. I sent him a pound of ground red ochre.

Darn shame it doesn't get used more its a cool feature. I hope you find that Red Ochre Jay!
                          Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Working...
                          X