Looking for Buffalo river Flint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Buffalo river Flint

To post this is truly a blow to my pride however, with the birth of me an my wife's second child I have found myself overwhelmed with fatherly duties. I live no more than ten or fifteen minutes away from the buffalo river but have had Zero time for collecting Flint nor do I see myself having any anytime soon. It would be but a blessing if one of you kind souls could grace me with a couple large flakes, spalls etc. Given our situation I have had to take a voluntary lay off and my points and blades have became our only source of income aside from the petty 130$ a week unemployment that is expected to provide for a family of 4. Any and all donations would be greatly appreciated and in time rewarded.
    Tennessee

First
    I have a few statements and then a question.

There is no loss of pride putting your children and wife first !
    If you have not done so already ,apply for medic aid for your family.
    If you have not applied for welfare do so.
    If you have not done so apply for food assistance.
    If you have not been in trouble volunteer for military service.I take it from the 93 that you are 26 years old. Must be fit to serve.

Second
    The question.
    Will you private message me with you mail address ? JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

There is no shame in asking. This is what the trade blanket is here for. I do not have any Buffalo River, but I know someone who might have some. Cheer up! Sunny days will come!
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Congratulations on the birth of your child. Raising a family is not easy by any means. I get ya about the time constraints also. I remember going about three years without ever touching a fishing rod. Its gonna get better man just hang in there...
        The chase is better than the catch...
        I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Congrats on your new child .
          Do all of what LMan said .
          Best of all see if you can join up for the reserves at least in the military . You will have another type of family that will provide for you the rest of your life in Benefits

Comment

Congratulations on your growing family. Lindenmeier gave you great advice .
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thank all of you for your kindness. As I was telling Lindenmeir I'm a pipe fitter by trade work is plenty and pays good when the federal government is up an running. I messed myself up pretty bad when I was younger, pretty much became one with a oak tree riding a dirtbike pretty much rendering me useless to any branch of military. No longer a running man which I honestly don't mind. Ya get get enjoy the beauty of all this place has to offer when you move a little slower.
              Tennessee

Comment

Sending you a PM about the Pipefitters union and hope

Comment

Working...
                X