Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some spalls and/or bifaces, knapping rock, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    Just as soon as they clear the fields I will look and break them a little for you. If I send you some I would just ask for the shipping fee and nothing else

Leave a comment:

• Tam
    replied
    I’ll see what I can find this trip . Know you like that Georgia stuff . It’s usually small though .

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    commented on 's reply
    Are you sure you wouldn't want something?

• Kentucky point
    commented on 's reply
    lol I have never thought of it that way, but you're right!

• Cecilia
    replied
    Love eavesdropping in this kitchen, especially when potential new recipes/creations result from collective brainstorming best chefs working with ingredients like bison teeth, asundry animal parts, blocks and spalls cool lithics........

Thank you, both & AH, for opening finest dining establishment, inviting public, and allowing hungry curious-georges in on inner working sanctums!!
    Last edited by Cecilia; 11-03-2019, 01:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Kelley
    replied
    Hey Ethan, I am glad to put together a box of chert spalls for you. This will keep you busy for some time. My full payment will be seeing some of your stone art.

Leave a comment:

• Need some spalls and/or bifaces, knapping rock, etc.

I need some knapping rock, preferably flint or chert, not Obsidian. I am not sure what you would want from me trade wise, but I have some Bison teeth, antler, some furs, deer hide, etc. I also have a block of pipestone too.

I know that basically I am asking the three or four people who knap on here for help, but this also applies to those who find some nice sized flint/chert chunks as you walk along.

Working...
X