Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some spalls and/or bifaces, knapping rock, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cecilia
    commented on 's reply
    Absolutely love y’all !🥰. Prior grumpy member once invited me to “just go play with rocks”; I told him did all the time, but that you guys so much more entertaining!! (Combine that quality with generous offerings of knowledge .....boy o boy, if a marriage contract with an entity were legal, I’be on bended knee!)
    Last edited by Cecilia; 11-05-2019, 10:28 AM.

• Kentucky point
    commented on 's reply
    How's else am I supposed to live? Ha ha!

• Lindenmeier-Man
    commented on 's reply
    I think you’ve got “IT”! Make the best out of the situation with humor !

• Lindenmeier-Man
    commented on 's reply
    Lol

• Kentucky point
    commented on 's reply
    Well seein' that single livin' is what's cut out for me, servitude wouldn't be too bad. Who knows, might find a Folsum as I till up the earth!

• Lindenmeier-Man
    replied
    I could get you what you want, all I’d need in return is indentured servitude or your first born !

Leave a comment:

• SurfaceHunter
    commented on 's reply
    No it’s a Woodland to Mississippian site they cooked their flint cobbles for knapping points. I actually threw many of them in the weeds before I knew what they were. That’s one of the rules I have to follow in those fields remove all the bigger rocks cause they can damage the tiller.

• Kentucky point
    commented on 's reply
    Heating stones?

• SurfaceHunter
    commented on 's reply
    I’m hoping they will finish the cotton this week Rusty (KP) then I will post some in the rock forum. It’s a old site where the ancient people use to cook their stone cobbles

• Ron Kelley
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Ethan, I just happy to help. PM me buddy.

• Kentucky point
    commented on 's reply
    I'm with cecillia on this, how's about those sherds you don't bother to pick up any more? Rocks would be nice too, and postage will be no problem.

• Cecilia
    commented on 's reply
    Your Georgia sanctuary Northern county where can hunt artifacts, big bucks, and skiing-snow......
    Last edited by Cecilia; 11-05-2019, 10:36 AM.

• Rio Del Norte
    commented on 's reply
    Ask and thy shalt receive...

• Cecilia
    commented on 's reply
    Hey! About all those shrugged-off sherds, I’ll not only prepay postage, I’ll include tip! (Just don’t tell Old Rocks, WillJo or LinnyMan!)

• Cecilia
    commented on 's reply
    See?..... that was metaphorical, and even tho in prior post you aw-shucked didn’t get them, you easily understood one! When people who think like that talk with one another, often they try goodnatured one-upmanship, and when they git a-going, that’s “repartee” that I’m always yaying about....
Working...
X