Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cholla cactus and antler for trade Dollar amounts are only an estimate for trade value.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cholla cactus and antler for trade Dollar amounts are only an estimate for trade value.

I have several hundred pieces of cholla cactus cut for knife handles and I have a crap load of antler for crafts, handles or pressure flakers. The antler varies in price but the cholla is $2 each or 3 for $5. I breed whitetail deer as a hobby so antlers can go from $5 a half rack to $200 per set depending on size. The antlers pictured are not for sale due to them off of a breeder buck but I have very similar and larger. They may be cut at the base or maybe not. It depends if we let them drop or were cut off the buck due to aggression issues or were too young to sell.
    Last edited by Dannygroves74; 11-13-2019, 11:45 AM.

To my knowledge, you cannot sell items on this particular forum, but trades are 100% okay. Paleoplanet is a good place to offload some of that.

Just out of curiosity, what would you take for some bifaces?
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhh,,,, I take rock trades. Depends on how big and what material. Most of my bifaces are from hand size to 3" long. Most bifaces are pedernales, root beer, Georgetown, Kay county and so on.we will talk about it and I will get some pics on here.

Comment

• Kentucky point
        Kentucky point commented
        Editing a comment
        I like Georgetown, never really bifaced anything else from Texas before...

I don't have anything to trade really, except a catlinite block, some furs and a buckskin.

• Dannygroves74
        Dannygroves74 commented
        Editing a comment
        Got any bobcat?

• Kentucky point
        Kentucky point commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, I didn't see the comment until I just checked. I have a bobcat tail, but that's it. I have rabbit, and ermine.
    Working...
    X