Clear All

• Old man winter

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2013-12-15r [replaced].jpg
Views:	19
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	218802

Dealing with the old man winter in the pursuit of arrowheads

I love your desire and determination. I can't help but wonder what people think when they see you and they don't know what you're doing. They probably think you're crazy.....lol. I hope you find some more killers, you are definitely earning anything you find now!

Comment

I think you are crazy ! Get outta there !

Comment

Rock Queen thanks for the awesome pictures.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

:laugh: you and your dude are my kinda people! dont let that "old man wintah" tell you ya gotta stay in the house, get out an attack! just be careful!! i do hope you's carry a space blanket and fire starting materials just in case one of ya's falls in....and is he riding that ice sheet? :laugh:
          call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Redneck surfin gotta love it!

Comment

Rock queen wrote:

Redneck surfin gotta love it!
              OMG RQ you are all nuts :woohoo: Whats next lassoing a horse and riding the Ice berg down the river. :crazy:  :crazy: wheres my popcorn, this looks like a spectators sport. :rolf:  :rolf:
              Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

RQ, all I can say is , Lordy ! I'm sitting here all a shivering !

Comment

:laugh: today i got DOC to go hit the beach for a little bit, when he got here he goes"man i dont know its kinda cold out" so i showed him this post." :laugh:  see it aint that cold! theres still out lookin!" i told em".so we went.....and didnt find nuthin! but at least you motivated us to go!
                  call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Working...
                  X