new additions to my tattoo collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new additions to my tattoo collection

i also collect tattoos! :laugh: just got these the other day.eastern woodland native designs.they connect with big crow feathers on the back of my arms.

if anyone else has any american indian style or arrowhead tattoos i'd like to see em",feel free to share!
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

I was wondering if you was gonna post pics. I like em. First time I've been able to read your throat tat. Funny but true. Thanks man.

Comment

yeah the throat was fun spot,especially right in the middle! i got bear claws on both sides of my neck too,you can kinda see em".

Comment

Jay,
        Not sure if you believe in reincarnation, but if it is true, you were certainly a warrior in a past life. If there is no such thing as reincarnation, then you got Indian in your DNA.

Comment

:laugh: i do have native in my d.n.a ! im french canadian/wabanaki/german/and someother tribe from southern new england we cant pin down,and a little english. ive been into my geneology for a few years now,im kinda the family historian.and i am most definatly a warrior. :evil:

Comment

OUCH!! :unsure:...jay ur crazeee...I like 'em tho

Comment

I think you are early archaic if not paleo! Happy Holidays and Happy Hunting!

Comment

Working...
              X