Food prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food prices

While driving down I noticed a man on the side of the road eating grass..I stopped and asked why he was eating grass, he replied that he could not afford food. Get in I'll take you to my house, he said I have a wife and two kids over by the tree, bring them too. Packed in my truck he said Sir I really appreciate this, I said your going to love my place the grass is almost 2 ft. high!

HAHAHA!

Comment

LOL John!! Good one, bad thing about it is that the way things are going you might actually be able to turn that into a true story in the near future.

Comment

John  -  Now that there's funny - I don't care who ya'r.  BUT - the sad fact is that Bill is right.  The way things are going - we might actually wind up seeing that happen      ---Chuck
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Must Be fuel Prices unh?....Why is lower grade diesel fuel outrageous?

Comment

30 years ago I ate grass....but it was in brownies! :silly:

Comment

Lol....good one about the brownies!  That was back when grass just got you high...the good ole days!  Now a day I'd be scared to buy the stuff their smoking laced with who knows what chemical!

Comment

Not sure Dan....Dont remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Comment

A guy is driving down the road...sees an indian laying on the road with his ear to the road. The guy stops and asks "what are ya doing". the indian replys "1998 Ford mini van, blue, three occupants, driving 60 MPH going west" The guy asks "you know all that from listening to the road?" the indian replies " NO...They ran me over ten minutes ago" 

Comment

Working...
                  X