Rodger this one from your neck of the woods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodger this one from your neck of the woods

Get all the latest interesting, hilarious, and mind-blowing stories on the Web. This is the stuff everyone's talking about.

Thought this was cool wanted to share.
    I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

thats wicked cool! i should start one of them out in the woods with pennies! i wonder what the oldest coins on them trees date back to?
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Yeah... it's quaint isn't it? Goes back a long way. Folklore is also that if you left a small coin in a tree at the edge of a forest, the fairies (or pixies) would accept it as payment and grant you safe passage by making you invisible to the dragons, so you didn't get eaten. It's always worked for me. 
      Folks still do this today in rural areas and even if they can't find a stone to hammer in a coin, or a suitable crevice to wedge it into, they may just lay the coin on a branch. You'd think people would take the coins wouldn't you... but they don't.
      I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

That that is really special! Thanks for sharing that Jeffery. It must work Roger because I haven't heard of a dragon eating anyone in quite some time.
        Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Working...
        X