Don't Camp in Albuquerque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Camp in Albuquerque

The Albuquerque police have this thing for killing mentally ill people. 21 since 2010. The video at the bottom of this link shows the brave officers of the Albuquerque Police Dept in action. Remember to get a permit to camp. You will be murdered otherwise.
      http://www.businessinsider.com/video...ess-man-2014-4
    Rhode Island

Good advice Charlie!
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Posted by [Mainejman]:

I get a kick out of these findings they all are always justified.I am no cop but I would have to guess that that is not proper procedure.Whatever happened to wounding them.How about tasers or maybe giving him some room until someone could be called in to alleviate the situation.No I'm pretty sure there are few situations where you shoot the crazy guy in the back.They all should be terminated including the jokers who try to justify it so there is no liability....are those tasers just to make bath salt users dance they just had to have them maybe use them as they were intended....mjm

Comment

Dead people can't sue.
        If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

Olden wrote:

Dead people can't sue.
            Especially homeless dead people.
          What have we humans created? Again and will we ever learn?
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Stay out of Albuquerque, check. :laugh: No wrong turns lol.
            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Posted by [Mainejman]:

What was the crime that justified shooting someone.Being mentally ill or being homeless.d
              Don't know what's worse the shooting or nothing being done about it.How many mental people are they allowed to shoot before its a problem.They need to Barney Fife these guys one bullet in there pocket.

Comment

Hmm.. one boolit, they'd probably get on the rooftops with scopes to get the real law breakers - the jay-walkers!
                One shot, one kill - better to give 'em casting nets.

Comment

mainejman wrote:

What was the crime that justified shooting someone.Being mentally ill or being homeless.d
                  Don't know what's worse the shooting or nothing being done about it.How many mental people are they allowed to shoot before its a problem.They need to Barney Fife these guys one bullet in there pocket.
                    I really don't know how the two guys who just shot the guy in the back can live with themselves. I guess some people are just completely desensitized to human life. No more then target practice. The video shows clearly the guy turning to run away. I might do the very same thing. What gets me is how the department supports them and how the mayor has folks arrested for getting violent in the demonstrations.
                  Wrong priorities, Mr. Mayor. You and your police force are defending cold blooded murderers; there's a reason some demonstrators' blood boils over this. We can't have police departments that allow officers to murder people without accountability. These guys enjoyed killing that man. What a rush, they enjoyed themselves. And they should spend the remainder of their lives behind bars as a consequence of their idea of entertainment.
                  Rhode Island

Comment

:rolf:

:laugh:
                    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Posted by [Mainejman]:

I agree with you as a society we are regressing.This incident is just the tip of the iceberg.You'd think by now as a so called intelligent civilization we would be able to figure out we got bigger issues ahead of us.We don't have time or resources to be wasting our time on all these global squabbles.Over population,food shortage possibly fuel shortages.These aren't even counting all the climate and pollution issues.It seems we are being manipulated by special interest groups to the point of being harmful to the good of are country.Politics and religion don't belong together due to the fact that religion might sway a vote.But its OK to buy them......it goes on and on....well it could be worse...that's what I hear.....mjm

Comment

Listened to an excerpt on PBS today about violence. Three "experts" and all had the same conclusion, Man is inherently violent. History supports this time and time again. We can not find it within ourselves to get to the point of understanding others, and removing the greed and violence we find so easy to use and justify.

Comment

Posted by [Mainejman]:

The difference between man and animals when it comes to their killer instinct is man should know better......mjm

Comment

Classic Mood Experience The best masterpieces ever recorded in the music history.Join our Youtube: https://goo.gl/8AOGaNJoin our Facebook: http://goo.gl/5oL7...

Comment

Wish it was that easy ^

Comment

Working...
                              X