If you could go back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could go back

If you could go back in time, would you? Or you and others? :dunno:  :laugh:
    I think i might.
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

:S heck NO ! I am old enough to remember the "good ol days" ! They generally sucked ! Try living without running water, and refrigeration for a month, then call me !

Comment

Posted by [mainejman]:

I might go back for a peek.But I love my fan...mjm

Comment

Posted by [GarScale]:

Depends on what I could take with me. A 22mag with 10,000 rounds..Make that THREE 22mags, gun oil and 100,000 rounds, Good boots, generator and plenty fuel, penicillin. After that I could probably live like a god and trade for anything I wanted. Early archaic would be perfect.

Comment

Go back with gps, mark way points and return to recliner!  :whistle:

Comment

Heck, just send back a couple of spy satellites and park them in outer space.  If that's too expensive, some of those drones they use along the border would keep me happy.  One with a thermal/infrared camera to check for camp fires and warm two legged creatures would be pretty cool on my paleo sites.
            Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Posted by [GarScale]:

Man If I could sit here at this computer and send a drone back 12000 years~! Oh man.....

Comment

Oh heck ya! Multiple places, multiple times.
                But only if I could come back to my heated home with well stocked refrig. and indoor plumbing.
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Let me tell you a story that happened 62 years ago and I don't even want to go back that far.
                  I wore hand me downs and patched clothes. When I started school my mom bought me my first pair of shoes. It was something having shoes with no holes in them. I was running along looking at my new six inch tops when I ran into a barbed wire fence. That left a mark. :laugh:
                  Michigan Yooper
                  If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

:S heck NO ! I am old enough to remember the "good ol days" ! They generally sucked ! Try living without running water, and refrigeration for a month, then call me !
                      Back in the 50's, I lived on a sleepy river and the farm across the street, 2 swamp yank brothers, last of a family of 16, had no running water, no electricity, wood stoves for cooking and heat, no vehicles. Sat with them on summer nights by kerosene lamps shooting the breeze.
                    My point? Well, my family did have what they did not have, but I would go back to that time and place in a heartbeat. In a heartbeat, and toss out all my electronics and cyber devises too!
                    Rhode Island

Comment

Since the average lifespan was less than 40 years old, if many of us "went back", we'd be dead.

Comment

Charlie it is! :laugh: And Garscale if propulsion system is safe with ammo. :laugh:

Dont know about running into those brothers though on this run. :laugh:
                        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Working...
                          X